How to differ an online food portal and restaurant portal?
People generally think that both terms are same and there is no difference between them. Even they explain their experience and their acts over such kinds of portals. It’s been confusing to differ an online food portal and restaurant portal, but due to their fundamental ideology they can differ. But the question is that how can we differ them when they serve almost same things.
So, as a critic or as a customer, we can recognize the difference through their base concept. The online Food portals serve or offers different cuisines to order online, but Restaurant listing portals allow you to list your restaurant and book a table in that. Both give you a huge list of restaurants and cuisines, but how to consume it, it’s differ with them.
Restaurant Portal is for B2B or Business to Customer?
Generally, portals are B2B (Business to Business), that allows a business to register and list in the directory of that portal. But in the case of Restaurants, this functionality becomes Business to Customer, where customers can access their services online or offline.
For a Restaurant Listing Portals, it’s a messy confusion to classify them under B2B or Business to Customer. Because they are offering both functions. These kind of portals offers a service to list a restaurant under their directory and on the other hand, they allow a customer to book their table in that restaurant.
Benefits of Restaurant Listing Portals
Before indulging with restaurant listing portals, you should understand their benefits and their functions and this is for both – an owner and a customer.
For Restaurant owner
For restaurant owners, these kinds of listing portals are more beneficial than other portal listing. Why?, Because:
- These are more relevant and particular for the restaurants.
- These kind of portals has a great audience ratio, which help to grow.
- These increases the online visibility in restaurant reservations or booking searches.
- These kinds of listing directories, offers an individual panel to the owner to check what happen with their listing.
- Through their control panel access, owner can judge the preferable choice of their targeted audience.
- It suggests or shows complete report to the owner.
For a Customer
Like a Restaurant owner, customers also get benefitted through restaurant listing portals. How? Because:
- It gives a huge list of restaurants situated nearby them.
- With a multiple restaurant choice, customer has a list of different cuisines.
- It gives a freedom to select or deselect the table anytime in the process.
- It is easier than the traditional process.
- It provides complete details of the restaurants – their cuisines, their opening and closing time, their speciality, etc.