Bali is a city with a laid back atmosphere. You can revel in its dreamy landscapes. In South Bali, you can go a bit farther to the beach town of Seminyak. It is the next town located at the north of Legian. You’ll be engrossed in the luxurious ambiance of Seminyak. As another top scenic and tourist spot in Bali, Seminyak is more uptown and fashionable. You’ll find high-end spas and boutiques in Seminyak, considering that it is Bali’s shopping capital. At daytime, you can relax at the beach. It’s quieter at that time. But what makes Seminyak more attractive to locals and tourists alike are the high-end restaurants. Bring your dearest to wine and dine in Seminyak. It’s the perfect place to nurture your affections and passions for each other.
There are different ways to dine with your beloved in Seminyak. Your dream date comes true in this romantic and sophisticated paradise. Here is a list of the romantic restaurants in Seminyak:
- Lestari Grill and Pasta. Here is the ideal place if you want to indulge in a fantastic gastronomic delight while wooing your beloved. When in Bali, they say you can’t miss this dining destination. The restaurant serves classic European grills and pasta with a touch of the Asian influence. Lestari is found at the heart of Seminyak and it is known to deliver perfection to your table. Foods they serve are grilled according to your preference, but save some space for their lip-smacking desserts as well!
- Ku De Ta. Dining experience in the beach front Ku De Ta is unsurpassed. Dine while you are surrounded by the fragrance of the fresh ocean water. The view of the astounding Indian Ocean will take your breath away as you savor the restaurant’s mouthwaterining meals. As you are satiated, you might even be tempted to walk along the beach and dip your feet in the sand.
- The Restaurant at the Legian. This is the place to be if you want to dine Asian, French, European and contemporary cuisine. If you’re a health buff, you can ask for their gluten-free options. Dining at the Legian is a spectacular setting. With their varied selections at the menu, but not too many to choose from, dining is made easier. When in Bali, visit the Restaurant at the Legian for a beautiful location with a touch of paradise.
- K Resto. This restaurant is known to be the most upmarket of all the beach restaurants in Seminyak. The menu at K Resto is classy. It ranges from Indonesian cuisine to other Asian dishes. You’ll have selections from cheaper standards to the most expensive ones. How about the feeling of eating at the beach with your toes in the sand? You’ll find it at K Resto in Seminyak.
- Metis. This is where you get the best of Bali when it comes to French dining. The location is so romantic that swooning over your partner comes naturally. On the way to this splendid paradise of a restaurant, you’ll pass by pretty gardens with full-size lotus ponds. If you’re a foie gras enthusiast, Metis is the perfect romantic restaurant to visit in Seminyak.